May 11, 2018 – post-Courage
May 11, 2018 – for immediate release
May 9, 2018
- Vancouver Courier – Having the Courage to strive for better mental health services
January 18, 2018
January 16, 2018
December 4, 2017
December 1, 2017
- Vancouver Courier – 2018 Courage To Come Back Nominations Now Open!
November 1, 2017
- Revealing the new logo for the 20th annual Courage To Come Back Awards set to take place on May 10th, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre
May 29, 2017
- Vancouver Courier – Profile on Courage To Come Back Chair, Lorne Segal
May 25, 2017 – New total is $1.63 million raised! Thank you!
May 23, 2017
May 17, 2017 – Record-breaking $1.57 million raised for Coast Mental Health!
Courage To Come Back
These considerations apply to all 5 Courage To Come Back Award categories:
- The nature of the misfortune and the impact on the nominee’s life
- The degree of difficulty to overcome obstacles
- The level of determination and perseverance
- Ability to reach goals in spite of setbacks/obstacles
- Contribution to the community/society
- Inspirational value, positive impact on others